Girly surveyyy. :)
1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
be veryyy surprised.
4. Group dates or single dates?
depends. if i haven't seen my boyfran in a while, single date.
5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
no, but they are a close friend. :)
7. Is your hair up or down?
down. it's usually always down.
8. Do you straighten your hair?
9. Whats your favorite girly magazine?
10. What's your favorite mascara?
at the moment, urban decay skyscraper multi benefit
11. Do you get your nails done?
my mother does nail for a living. what do you think? :)
12. Small or large purses?
large. at the moment, only wristlets though!
13. In your purse, what are your must haves?
wallet, lip balm, phone.
14. Jeans or skirts?
15. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
as they as they are pretty and look good, i wear them.
16. Do you text message a lot?
17. What would you do if you got pregnant?
bahaha. definitely die.
18. What's your favorite color?
19. Heels or flats?
heels. flats hurt my feet more.
20. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
definitelyy. the notebook. duhh.
21. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
not usually. i have very sensitive skin so everything makes it break out. i need coveragee!
22. Walmart or Target?
23. Do you wear collared shirts?
24. Do you like preppy boys?
25. Are you spoiled?
i use to be when i was younger, now not so much.
26. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
27. Do you own any big sunglasses?
only the big ones are the cute ones.
28. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
usually about an hour.
29. Do you like to wear band aids?
disney princess ones.
30. Do you like skater boys?
i don't like skateboarding.
31. Do you wish there is something you could change about you?
anyone who knows me knows about "enhancements" haha!
32. Gold or silver?
33. Do you like to receive flowers?
oohhhh yess. i absolutely love flowers.
34. Do you like surfer boys?
i've never known one. but the beach and tan and definitely two of my favorite things.
35. Do you dress up for holidays?
yes. i live for holidays.
36. Do you like to wear dresses?
37. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
38. In the last 48 Hours have you hung out with a guy?
does a boy cat count?
39. Do you wear lipstick?
40. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
no. i am 5'3. that's short enough for me.
43. Do you like to hold hands?
44. What is the youngest you would date?
45. What is the oldest you would date?
46. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
height. hair. shoes.
47. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?
depends on why and what they smell like. ha
48. What is the best possible feature in a boy?
49. Do you like making eye contact?
depends with who i am making eye contact with.
50. Do you ever picture your wedding dress and wedding?
i was never the girl who pictured her wedding when she was 10 years old. i have only started recently really thinking about that.
52. Would you kill for chocolate?
not kill. that's too much.
53. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
sometimes. but they never notice whether my hair looks amazing or i have a perfect cat eye liner.
54. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
55. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows?
nope. thank you dvr.
56. Do you yell a lot?
no but i do have a high voice so i seem to always talk loud.
57. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
sweatpants, yes. pajamas, no.
58. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
i don't think so. i always dress just how i want.
59. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
no. i hate even reading poems.
60. What makeup could you not live w/out?
foundation, mascara, and blush/bronzer.
61. Do you fall in love easily?
with things, yes. people=that's undecided.
62. Do you have cramps? right now?
63. Do you consider yourself pretty?
64. Do you think guys will open this, even though it says girly questions?
nope. i don't have any guys that read my girly blog.
I tag: Megann!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Posted by Courtney at 8:16 PM
Monday, March 29, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
It's back to the real world for me. Spring break is just about over and I am back home to my not as comfortable as justin's bed and a mound of dirty clothes and geography work to be done. My week has been wonderful. I really needed more than one day at a time to spend with my sweet boyfriend. I also loved that I got to see my best friend Blair just about every day too!
My third year of college is almost over. Seriously? I dread starting back Tuesday to have to listen to my boring lit class and see what I made on my business stats test because it is will be awful and ruin my day. I already know it will. Tonight and Monday will be spent writing a paper and online homework due for geography on Monday night.
Easter is next Sunday and I have this beautiful white hand crocheted dress that Justin's great aunt made that I am going to wear. It is absolutely so cute! I couldn't believe that she actually handmade it years ago and was going to give it to me! I had only met her once before and something like that is just so special!
Me and Candie are babysitting Ava right now! My 5 year old sister. She is getting so big. Me and her could probably share clothes and I am only about one and half feet taller than her now! It's been a day of painting fingernails, makeup, and playing with barbies. :) Sounds like a wonderful day.
Posted by Courtney at 4:00 PM
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Right now I am still laying in the bed at Justin's house. He is at school. I am by myself. :(
Yesterday, I got to see my best friend Blair! We went to eat lunch. I had been forever since I had seen her. I probably will see her again before I leave. After lunch, Jus & I had to go to Tupelo because his band had a radio interview on 98.5 and then they were playing a show at Mainstreet at 9. We didn't get back to Starkville until around 1:30 this morning and we were so tired!
I love getting to spend all this time with my sweet boyfrann.
Posted by Courtney at 11:19 AM
Sunday, March 21, 2010
At the moment I am getting ready to go to bed. My makeup is washed off and I am self tanner-ed up! :) And no, I am not orange by the way. You have to get the good kinds! It is my holy grail product. In the morning, I am getting my "bottle blonde" roots done.
I am headed to Starkville tomorrow night after Candie gets off work! I am soo excited to spend the week with my sweet boyfrannn. Thank you Spring Break. I do have a lot of Geography work to get done this week too though.
Posted by Courtney at 10:06 PM
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Studyinggg! I have a dreadful test in a few hours. But still, what am i doing? oohhh the fun of my macbook photobooth.
Posted by Courtney at 10:05 AM
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I should be studying for the awfully hard Business Statistics test that I will be having tomorrow. But what I am I doing you ask? Looking up fashion & beauty blogs and listening to Framing Hanley. I am so nervous for this test, why aren't I studying? I do get to use a cheat sheet though. :) My teacher is nuts but I like her just for the reason she lets us use cheat sheets.
I am ready for my Spring Break next week. Grrr you Alabama for not having it this week!
I painted my nails this beautiful new OPI color from the Hong Kong Collection: Suzi says Feng Shui.
My boyfriend is at The Grand Canyon this week. Saddd.
The only other thing I have done today was go through clothes I don't want to see if my younger cousin wants to buy some of them from me since we wear the same sizes. I need to get rid of stuff and she gets cheap but good clothes! Win-win situation.
By the way, Happy St Patricks Day! at the moment I have on no green. I actually did earlier though!
Seriously, Where is Summer?
Monday, Me and Candie painted with Adam's mom and sister. It's a usual thing we do every once in a while. I fell in love with the Peter Stanick barbie paintings he did when I first saw them. (http://exitartcatalog.stores.yahoo.net/blondebarbie.html)
So I decided to try and paint my own. I didn't want to copy his, so I was making my own version of it because I don't have 200$ to buy the real one. I didn't get to finish because we ended up having a flat tire and then had to leave. But, one day, Barbie will get finished.
Posted by Courtney at 6:57 PM
Monday, March 15, 2010
My new bracelet that Candie found at the Flea Market!
Side Pony braids. I am also currently learning to fish-tail braid!
Stupid eBay buyers. They screw you over.
Two tests this week. And I have yet to start studying for the one tomorrow.
My Spring break is next week while everyone else's is this week.
Posted by Courtney at 9:37 PM
Monday, March 8, 2010
I love being able to blog straight from my phone. My phone has really become an essential in my life because I do a lot from it. I use the calendar every day to keep up with all the things I need to do. It's a life saver.
Right now, I am sitting in the driveway at my house just because the weather is so beautiful outside. My mom and I are going back to the park today to walk after she gets done working. I also have Geography work to get done but it can wait until later. Its just too nice right now!
This weekend, the band my boyfriend is in, Silent Haze, is playing a big show in Tupelo at Ballard Park. Minerva Music Fest. Check it out, you really need to go!
I am so ready for these next 2 weeks to be over. Then it's sping break! Mine is the week after everyone elses. It really sucks.
My nails are painted the most beautiful color. It is from the new China Glaze: Up, Up & Away collection. It's called high hopes and its this beautiful orange/coral color. Great for summer!
Summer makes me so happy. Does anyone else just feel depressed in the winter?
Posted by Courtney at 1:00 PM
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Posted by Courtney at 4:41 PM
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Posted by Courtney at 5:25 PM
Friday, March 5, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
Posted by Courtney at 7:18 PM